Internship Graphic/Web Design
We are #3D-Printing-Enthusiasts, #Shared-Economy-Evangelists, #Digitaltransformers, #Manufacturing-Romantics, #Capacity-Utilisers, #Engineers, #Agents-of-Change and a lot more. We believe in the power of collaboration and the use of new digital possibilities to change the way custom parts are ordered and manufactured.
KREATIZE is an early stage startup based in Berlin and Tübingen. Our two centres allow us to stay close to the Mittelstand while developing in the dynamic and fast paced city of Berlin. At KREATIZE, you can actively contribute by supporting our team in bringing KREATIZE´s ideas and vision to reality.
KREATIZE is looking for motivated talents looking for an exciting challenge to work on an innovative product in Berlin.
Internship Graphic / Web Design
What is the role?
- You are a creative with a passion for inspiring visuals in web, print and video.
- Take charge of design (online & offline) from concept to production.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Support marketing (online and offline) and communications and bring in your own creative ideas.
- Add new skills and constantly move forward.
What we require?
- You are comfortable offline as well as online and thus craft inspiring visual stories for all media.
- A passion for Design in every aspect with a special interest in the digital medium.
- A strong portfolio of graphic/web design work that shows an attention to detail, typography, colorand composition.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Photography and animation skills are a huge plus.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer?
- An exciting and dynamic work environment in Berlin-Mitte.
- A broad and varied range of work, freedom to choose the tools that work best for you.
- Big responsibilities and the opportunity to grow into leading positions.
- The possibility to build and shape the future of industrial product development.
- Be part of a great, motivated and highly competent team.
We are looking forward to receive your application as a PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Graphic/Web-Design Internship. Please, include your CV and don’t forget to mention your earliest possible start date.