We are #3D-Printing-Enthusiasts, #Shared-Economy-Evangelists, #Digitaltransformers, #Manufacturing-Romantics, #Capacity-Utilisers, #Engineers, #Agents-of-Change and a lot more. We believe in the power of collaboration and the use of new digital possibilities to change the way custom parts are ordered and manufactured.
kreatize is an early stage startup based in Berlin and Tübingen. Our two centres allow us to stay close to the Mittelstand while developing in the dynamic and fast paced city of Berlin.
Do you love to convert ideas into outstanding designs? kreatize is looking for motivated talents looking for an exciting challenge to work on an innovative product in Berlin.
UI / UX - Developer
What is the role?
- Be part of the development of innovative software from an early stage.
- Convert user needs into appealing and highly usable interfaces.
- Take charge of UI development from concept to production.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help us deliver user experiences that exceed expectations.
- Question our approach and work on improvements with us.
- Add new skills and constantly move forward.
What we require?
- You are a quality-driven frontend developer and designer with extreme attention to details and professional experience building web and/or mobile applications.
- You have demonstrated experience and portfolio samples showing excellent abilities to implement responsive and adaptive design using leading tools like Bootstrap and SASS.
- You have demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite with extensive visual design skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
What we offer?
- An exciting and dynamic work environment in Berlin-Mitte (yes, we also provide Mate, Coffee and all those exciting drinks!).
- A broad and varied range of work, freedom to choose the tools that work best for you, and the chance to design a product from scratch.
- Big responsibilities and the opportunity to grow into leading positions.
- The possibility to build and shape the future of industrial product development.
- Be part of a great, motivated and highly competent team.
We are looking forward to receive your application as a PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, include your CV and don’t forget to mention your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.